Platinumlist, the leading entertainment, sports and attractions online and retail ticketing platform in the UAE with business operations in KSA and expanding in other countries within the region. The company is looking to recruit Sales person to manage the development and growth of new products in KSA.
The post holder will play a key role in new client relations. The role represents an excellent opportunity to become a key player in a fast-growing IT start up atmosphere. The company is planning to deliver new products such as business events registration services, as well as travel and trade ticketing solutions for tourist attractions.
The candidate should have strong connections in business events and/or travel and trade market. Strong communication skills are a must.
Key Job Functions
- Creating long lasting relationships with clients
- Identifying potential new clients promoters/organizers/venues/attractions to use Platinumlist as their preferred/exclusive ticketing agent.
- Conducting daily meetings with potential clients as well as managing the existing ones.
- Deliver effective proposals to clients post meetings + some basic proposal design skills are required.
- Following up clients and managing potential leads in a balanced non intrusive manner.
- Attending events and regular social meetings with clients to maintain business relationships. (Sometimes on weekends)
- Attending events that clients conduct.
- Using CRM system is a must.
- Identify potential retail/other physical outlets for sales of tickets, and develop appropriate deals and relationships with such outlets to increase the sales and brand reach of Platinumlist.
- Develop relationships with all key government and semi-government bodies involved in the licensing, promoting and regulating of events in KSA, in order to ensure a) Platinumlist is considered a best-in-class partner for government events; b) Platinumlist is aware of, and can advise on, all licensing and regulatory issues related to events; c) Platinumlist can advise and influence any changes in government policy relating to events.
- Identify and feedback to the Platinumlist development team any desired/mandatory changes in the Platinumlist product offerings/systems that need to be implemented in the region.
- Candidate should be based in Riyadh. Office location AL Sahafah, Riyadh
Key Candidate Requirements
- Must have at least 3 years of team management experience.
- Drivers license and a car.
- Great communication skills
- Ability to create effective proposals on time.
- Effective time management.
- Must have demonstrable experience of managing client relationships.
- Must have new business development/sales/sales management experience.
- Must have a university degree.
- Fluent in Arabic and English
- Experience in managing ticketing of public events. Ideally the candidate should have worked within a ticketing agency in an operational or sales-based role for at least 3 years. However candidates without specific ticketing experience will be considered if the meet the other key criteria.
- Knowledge of the KSA sports, entertainment and business-to-business events industry.
- Experience of dealing with and negotiating with government and semi-government bodies in KSA.
- Experience of building client relationships and selling to new potential clients in a service-based industry.
- Experience of recruiting, managing and developing sales and operations teams.
- Must be numerate, literate and articulate
- Must be presentable
- Must have a university degree or equivalent, ideally in a relevant topic
- Must be capable of working independently
- Should have a flexible attitude to working hours as the events industry is not a “9 to 5” industry and requires work to be carried out outside normal working hours
- Must be available to travel if required
How to apply
In order to apply please record a video of yourself answering a question:
Why should we hire you ?
Upload the video to youtube and send a link to the video along with your cv in pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org